9.13.2009

National Invisible Chronic Illness Week

I just found out that that  starting Monday it is Chronic Illness Awareness week. I think, as migraine sufferers, it would be really good to participate. The link for the website is here. There are live virtual conferences you can listen to, at many hours during the day. I am excited about learning more about this, one of the best things for people with chronic illnesses to do, I think, is join together. We all have this life altering thing in common, and no one but us really knows what it feels like. Also for friends of migraine sufferers, I think it would be very helpful as well. I just wanted to tell you about it, I will post again soon. 
-Oona

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am impressed by you and your hopeful view. thanks for this information about the conference. I am not a sufferer but I am the mother of one.